- “Cultivating resilience: farming in a changing climate”
- The CropTec Show will open its doors once again to visitors at the East of England Showground in Peterborough on 24-25 November 2021
- Visitors can register now for free tickets at www.croptecshow.com/register
With an unprecedented number of challenges facing the farming industry – from price pressures to responding to an everchanging climate – unpacking what the road to resilience looks like on farm has never been more pressing. Join us as experts and farmers on the ground combine practical know-how and technical insight to discuss the building blocks for a sustainable future.
“As the leading technical knowledge exchange event, The CropTec Show continues to evolve to meet the changing needs and challenges of the arable sector,” says Elisabeth Mork-Eidem, Agribriefing Group Events Director. “Our aim is for growers, agronomists, business consultants and suppliers to gain insights into how to build sustainable and profitable businesses through innovation.”
The CropTec Show offers the same much-loved experience visitors have come to expect – from industry-leading exhibitors to the chance to demo the latest arable equipment – but with a few new twists.
These include a “Careers Corner” and a re-vamped seminar programme drawing on some of the most pressing challenges facing the sector:
• Soil Health: As a central focus of agricultural policy and the new Sustainable Farming Incentive, experts and farmers take a look into what makes up a healthy soil, how it contributes to carbon management and solutions to help growers deal with environmental extremes
• An exciting farmer-led debate, hosted by Harry Farnsworth, will ask: Does Regenerative Agriculture stack up on farm?
• Crop Protection: Navigating pesticides regulation post-Brexit will take centre stage
• Crop Nutrition: How smarter nitrogen use efficiency is key to improving farming’s carbon footprint and new precision applications will be unwrapped